So my mum's been reading me Dune's and NualaSkye's and everycollie else's blogs, and now she thinks she can make one too! Huh - she didn't figure me, Tag, in. Did she?!
I don't have time for her to be typing on the kompooter, when she has to go and throw me fizbees and balls! Dune's not the only dog who needs someone to throw all day long. But every morning she takes off without me anyway, and while I nap from running after fizbees on the playground at 5:30am, she gets to play on her kompooter at work and look at blogs! So she said she'd try and write at work and then I can adit (get it add+edit?) later.
She also said that Steffi and Vicky, my human sisters, have to take lots of pictures of everyone before there's anything to put on the blogsite. So everycollie out there looking at this blog - please be patient and next time I'm exhausted (yeah, like that's going to happen), Mum will try and put some more stuff up.
In the meantime, everyone: Go out and throw fizbees and balls for your doggiebosses!
Tag
NEBCR alum 2006
Monday, 23 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment